Learning Spaces Global furniture is made* in a quality controlled environment where the utmost care can be taken to ensure your furniture is constructed to our stringent safety and quality levels.
*Excludes table legs that require fixing, Backsaver V2/Spacesaver cots, Transitional Trundler Bed, Wooden Easel and Market Station Canopy (which are sent flat packed with assembly instructions)
Learning Spaces Global will liaise with you to organise the best delivery option for your order requirements. We have options to suit every requirement and a network of warehouses to ensure your order is delivered promptly.
Prices on this website do not include freight. Freight charges will be applied at confirmation of order or displayed on the shopping cart and at checkout if ordering online.
Subject to legislative requirements which cannot be altered by contract, and at our discretion, customers are entitled to receive a replacement or refund or equivalent amount of credit, if they receive goods that are over or short supplied, not ordered, damaged or faulty. Notification must be made to our Customer Service department on 0508 476 227; within 7 days of receipt of goods.
Failure to advise the Customer Service department within 7 days may result in your request being declined.
Please note: All deliveries MUST be inspected for freight damage within 24 hours of receiving goods to ensure a freight claim can be lodged and replacement goods supplied.
Once approved, the customer service team will issue a Returns Authority Number and provide you with details of how to return the goods. Goods should not be returned without receiving a Return Authority Number from our Customer Service department, as this will delay or may invalidate any claim.
Approved returned goods must be received by Learning Spaces Global, complete and in the original packaging and condition in which they were delivered to you, for a credit to be issued.
If you change your mind about a product after delivery, we may at our discretion provide you with a refund or an equivalent amount in credit. In all instances we will charge a restocking fee of 10% of the invoiced value. A return request must be made to our Customer Service department by calling 0508 476 227 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receipt of goods.
All returned goods must be received complete and undamaged for the claim to be processed.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the New Zealand Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- In order for your claim to be processed in an efficient timely manner please follow the warranty claims process as out lined below.
- Fill in our online customer service form
- If you are unable for any reason to process your warranty claim using the online customer service form please call our customer service department on 0508 476 227 or email email@example.com
- In order for your claim to be processed you will need to provide Note; providing attached photographs with your claim will greatly enhance the speed in which your claim is processed.
- This warranty does not obligate Learning Spaces Global to bear transportation costs incurred in the repair or replacement of any defective parts and excludes any superficial scratches, dents, scrapes or blemishes to paint work or timber surfaces. This Warranty does not cover faults or defects caused by:
- Unsuitable, improper use or use not in accordance with the manufacturers specifications
- Incorrect installation or installation not in accordance with instructions provided;
- Normal wear and tear;
- Inadequate or complete lack of maintenance;
- Chemical, electrochemical or electrical influences; or
- Harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners used on product finishes.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Learning Spaces Global excludes all liability for damage or injury to any person, damage to any property, and any indirect consequential or other loss or damage.